Friday, May 22, 2015

Random life in Wewak...

 A Cinco de Mayo celebration... potluck for all with a pinata for the kids! Everyone had a great time!

 Trying on dad's Canadian hat while playing with Cat in the Hat. :)

 Jonathan enjoyed his chocolate chip cookie!

 Playing with our new camera, this is the 'magic' setting. :)

 Hanging out on our new rug... a great place to play!

 We have really enjoyed having Fred and Carissa here in Wewak. They are here serving with Friends in Action for two months. We've had a great time chatting and playing games! Fred helped out at Interface for a few months about 5 years ago!

 Time for the bedtime stories. :)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!