Friday, April 17, 2015

Another trip to Goroka...

 The day after we got back from Goroka, Jonathan fell and landed on his right foot a bit strangely. He was limping and sometimes didn't even want to walk at all. So we asked our co-workers and the NTM doctor and they said we should get an x-ray. We tried to go to the Wewak hospital but the x-ray machine had been broken for 1 month! So we (Jonathan and I) got on a plane again and headed back to Goroka where our NTM clinic had an x-ray machine and a doctor!

 Jonathan was excited to use the "tiny" stroller and his new backpack. And he got to go on a big plane! We got to land and take off three times on our way to Goroka. And we got cookies and juice, Jonathan was excited about that. :)






We were very thankful that the x-rays showed no broken bones. It was just a contusion, a very deep bruise. So we headed back to Wewak again!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!