Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Visiting our Bena friends

 Jonathan was excited to head out to see our Bena friends, in this fancy sideways seat. :)

 Heading down the Interface road..it was very sad


 What a view!

 Jonathan wasn't sure what to think, but everyone loved seeing him!



 Jacob with his former workers Kino and Samson. with their children.

 Jonathan with bobo Atufa


 Jonathan was scared of the people but not too scared of the pigs. :)

 The people in the village were taking the skin off the coffee and drying it in the sun.


 The coffee process


 the roaming pigs and chickens



 Sone wasn't in the village when we went to visit so I wrote her a note and she came out to see us at the NTM HQ. She used to help out by cleaning our house and doing our laundry at Interface.

Sone is the lady who made Jonathan's bilem and Jonathan calls her bobo (grandma) Sone. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!