Friday, August 15, 2014

Playing around outside...

 Jonathan points all the time... you never know what he is interested in next!

 He loves basketball... he says 'hoop' and 'shoot' when he wants us to make a basket. :)


 He must have been teething... he wanted to bite my fingers...

 Jonathan and Dad looking at the ships out in the ocean... so interesting!


Our co-worker had some extra large boxes that she didn't need anymore... so Jonathan made a house on the back porch. :)

 Father and son, outside looking at the moon. It was almost right above our house, so the only way to see it was to lay down on the floor. :)

 Jonathan loves to say 'moon' with his lips sticking out! :)






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!