Thursday, August 21, 2014

Jacob and his work...

 This is the mechanic shop where Jacob fixes vehicles, changes oil, etc

 This is Willi and Bill talking about work... Jacob works with these guys every day.

 Jacob is installing a gate opener on the vehicle gate.
 He welded the frame to line up perfectly with the gate opener specifications.

 And he welded the frame onto the fence.... but didn't think about how to reach behind the frame to install the fasteners


 Jonathan, curious about everything!

 He loves to watch Dad at work!

 But it was a success! He used glue to stick the fastener on his finger and dangle it behind the frame while tightening it with the screwdriver.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!