Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wewak life...

 The Sunrise - view from our back porch!
 We can also see the runway in town from our porch... one of these days we will get a picture of the plane flying over us. :)

 Jonathan loves his jolly jumper!
 He loves to sit and watch me cut fruit and veggies and get meals ready. :)

 But he doesn't like sitting in his chair when he has a dirty diaper. He tries to flip out of it.... scary!

 View from our back porch

 More view from our back porch.

 Many of our Interface co-workers enjoyed hanging out with Jonathan. :) ...Travis and Nikki

 Bobbi, did a good job of putting Jonathan to sleep after this... he was sooo tired!

 Nate enjoys playing with Jonathan too.

 He sleeps in strange positions sometimes. :)


 Meta came to help me by rolling out some tortillas for the Interface team. She enjoyed holding Jonathan too!

 Making pancakes with dad.

We try to give Jonathan some pool time every day!

 He loves the water!





The sunset from our back porch.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!