Saturday, June 29, 2013

Surprise visit from Julie!

 Julie, our former Interface co-worker, is working a bit at Lapilo until she leaves on July 3rd. When we decided to fly straight to Wewak because my visa took so long, I was very sad that we would not get to see Julie before she left PNG. But I was wrong! Julie surprised us with a visit for a few days!

 We enjoyed going out to lunch with her.

 And to the fish market... later we had her over for dinner and cooked up our fish, Red Emperor, yum!

Jonathan didn't know what to think about the fish market....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!