Saturday, June 29, 2013

Our New Apartment!

 Front of our new apartment...to the right are three more apartments.

 Love the porch swing!

 Our Kitchen... when we arrived our stove from Interface was there! So nice! Jonathan loves to hang out in his chair. :)

 Right now, all of our furniture and house hold items are in Goroka, except for our stove and washing machine. So our house looks a little empty. The kitchen table has become one big desk for our computers.


 Our living room.


 Jonathan's room... so nice that he has his own room now!!

 Our room... no need for any blankets, just one sheet will do. It is very hot here!

 Yes, we do have toilets that flush, running water and a shower. :)

 Our porch, so nice! I'm so thankful to have my own washing machine here already because I wash cloth diapers every day! Jonathan goes through the diapers so fast but they take a while to dry in this humidity!


 Our porch is the one on top... a view from the other base.

 Normally we eat our meals on the porch. We have a nice breeze and a beautiful view!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful family in their beautiful new home. Thanks for sharing with us. I love the Bumbo seat. One of our kids has "popped" out of it though!

Love and Prayers,
Jess, Trav & Clan

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!