Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Devine Grandparents finally get to see their first grandchild...

 Cheryl (Jonathan's grandma) was so excited to finally be able to hold him!

 Grandma and Grandpa finally get to lay their eyes on their grandchild!

 Jacob's parents came down to visit... and so we enlisted their help in dropping off our rental car... it was a good car for us over the last 8 months! We were so thankful for it!

 Jacob's parents picked us up in PA at Christian Missionary Technical Services where we dropped off the car. And on the way back up to MA we stopped in to show Jacob's parents the culinary school that I attended, The Culinary Institute of America. Great fun!

 Getting ready for dinner service.

 Taking a little tour around the school with Cheryl and little Jonathan.

 Admiring the old Hobart mixer!

 The Hyde Park, NY Campus of the CIA.

 Back in MA... we stopped in for a quick tour of Lakeside Christian Camp, where I grew up... Jonathan is hiding in the Maya wrap.

We enjoyed a little walk around Lakeside, lots of fun memories!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!