Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hanging out in Nova Scotia




Our new little family


It is wonderful to be with family here in Nova Scotia for a few weeks! Jacob, Jonathan and I with Jacob's parents, Stanley and Cheryl, and Jacob's Nannie (Grandma) Jane.

Play time!


Jonathan was sound asleep when we bundled him up to go to church... his Great Nannie (Grandma) Jane made this sweater and touque for him.


Playing with the hammer that Grandma gave him!

Jonathan loves to put things in his mouth!

Great Uncle Gregory and Aunt Marianne came for a visit!



 Story time with Grandpa!

 Jonathan's Great Uncle Gregory brought a few lobsters! So today, Jonathan met his first lobster... he isn't quite sure what to think about it. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!