Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Our last days in Massachusetts with my parents...

 Grandma and little Jonathan... it was hard to leave home this time knowing we will be gone for 2 1/2 to 3 years. Jonathan will be so big the next time Grandma has a picture taken with him!

 Jonathan is enjoying a toy that Grandma and Grandpa bought for him. :)

 Grandpa (Dennis) with his namesake, Jonathan Dennis.



Jonathan getting ready to move to Papua New Guinea and live by the ocean! He says that he has a hat and sunglasses, now he just needs a cool pair of swim trunks. :)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!