Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cooking classes!

 Marco, Jonny and Diemo... making their own hamburger rolls. :) Jacob and I have enjoyed doing some cooking classes for the guys whenever we get a chance.
 The guys love it when Jacob teaches... here they are learning how to make ice cream!
 Chicken fingers was a favorite!
 And brownies... nothing like good old American Brownies.
 Jacob is also an expert on Smoothies...
 We make smoothies all the time here because we have so much fruit here... this smoothie has pineapple, papaya, sugar fruit and bananas in it with a touch of lemon juice and vanilla. Yum!
Marco, Jonny, Diemo, Julie, Jacob and I enjoying the chicken fingers and chips (fries). A typical American meal. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!