Saturday, October 29, 2011

Celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving & My Birthday!

 We went to the NTM Center to celebrate Thanksgiving with about 50 other Canadians. It was a fun time together! It happened to be on the same day as my birthday!

 Lots of yummy food!

 Jacob and I, Terry and Rosie, Pete and Lesley, and Julie - fellow Canadians.
 Celebrating my birthday at Julie's house.
Our staff... Sabra, Jacob and I, Julie, Jack and Janie, Pete and Lesley, Micah, Josh, Kelsey and Jess, Diemo, Marco and Jonny.... there are a few more of us but they are at back in the US at the moment.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!