Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Exciting times... a container arrival!

 Jacob and I, and Julie, co-worker, headed to our NTM Center to pick up a few things that came in on a container from America!!
 We are so thankful for a couple who gives of their time to load up boxes of so many different missionaries living in PNG... and everything heads over on a container shipped by boat. So much stuff, but for so many different missionaries in PNG!
 Opening of the container is exciting for everyone!
We finally got our crokinole board that we left at home to be sent on a container!! A wedding present!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!