Friday, September 17, 2010

Supply buying for our conference...

I always enjoying going to the Veggie Market in town to buy all the veggies for the conferences. We usually buy a lot so the ladies are quite happy to see us coming their way. :)
Our vehicle, White Land Cruiser, is the second one in line. Tobi is sitting on top of it waiting for us to bring all totes of veggies back one by one. He helps us pack in the veggies and guard the vehicle at the same time. :)

The Land Cruiser is now very full, 8 totes of veggies on top, 6 coolers of meat and 2 boxes of bread inside. There was just enough space for our two security guards, Kino and Tobi. :) We are all ready for the Strengthening Your Interpersonal Skills Workshop... at least we have the food anyway. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!