Friday, September 17, 2010

Kuela had a baby boy!

Isn't he cute?! They are still waiting to give him a name. I went to visit Kuela, good friend, in the hut where she had the baby! The baby is only 1 day old in this picture.


She let me hold him... and she took the picture. She hasn't had much practice with cameras before. :)

A couple weeks later, Kuela and the baby came to visit me. The baby is in the bilem, string bag hanging on the post, covered with a blanket. :)

He is sleeping very soundly in this comfy bed. :) Kuela just carries him around like this with the bilem swung onto the top of her head.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!