Friday, March 22, 2024

Conference Food Prep!

 

We are gearing up to make snacks and desserts for our NTM Centre... we had a day of encouragement from the Word and fun activities planned for all ages. Here Georgie, Fiona and I are making chocolate chip cookies, 200 of them!

We also made brownies and my grandma's recipe of Peanut Butter bars. We were so thankful to be able to use the old Interface 40 Quart mixer and Commercial convection oven. We finished making snacks and desserts for about 185 in one day!

We have been making sloppy joe meat and BBQ chicken for a few weeks now. And now we have bought our veggies and the fridge is full, ready to go!


The ladies were quite excited to be able to mix 5 times the recipe for hamburger buns in the mixer at the same time!


We all made hamburger buns!






Serving meals in the gym... ready to go!






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!