Friday, December 15, 2023

Medical Trip to Australia

 

I took a trip to Cairns Australia for a breast MRI, which I need to have done once a year. I was happy to have Blinda and Anna join me! Thankfully my scan showed that all is well!


Clean hotel rooms!

We got to enjoy some yummy food!




We got stuck in our hotel room one whole day because a hurricane shut down everything and we weren't able to go out due to the wind and rain. So we stayed in, did a 1000 piece puzzle and listened to Christmas music!







The next day I flew back to Goroka, or I tried. 



My first flight was delayed 4 hours and then I was stuck in the capital city for a night before returning home to the Highlands of PNG.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to wait in the "line" to find out where they would put me up for the night, so I called the NTM guesthouse in the city and I was thankful that they picked me up.

I even found some cashew milk in a grocery store which I thoroughly enjoyed!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!