Friday, December 15, 2023

Elementary Christmas Play

 



We were all very excited to have a Christmas play this year! We haven't had enough teachers at our school for a long time to have extra classes like drama! The Christmas play was scheduled for 2 days after I returned from Australia. I was thankful to have a buffer for airline delays. Because of the hurricane that hit Australia and the Air Niugini problems, I arrived 30 minutes before the Christmas play begun at 7:00 pm! I was so thankful to be home!


Jonathan made a great wise man! 

But apparently the wise men went through many trials along the way, sand storms, wild beasts and holes... Jonathan's camel stepped in a hole and tripped on the long trip to see Jesus. :)


Hosting a game show about Christmas trivia. He had fun!

The Wheel of Chance.


The contestants answering questions. :) At the end the horse had to write the prophecies of Isaiah a hundred times... because he answered "Neh" (no) to all the questions. He said "ney" to the question about weather he bows down to the Savior.

4th - 6th Graders - had a great time preparing and presenting their plays!




Naomi was so excited to be Mary in the 1st - 3rd grade drama presentation.




Shhh... the baby is sleeping :)


All the 1st - 3rd graders who got to participate!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!