Saturday, December 11, 2021

Heading to Boston to pick up Nate!

 

We stopped at a fun diner, our usual stop on our way to Boston, and the owner was excited to give our kids Christmas presents. They were surprised and happy to have new soft Christmas puppies.

After driving in a spiral all the up to the 10th floor we found a parking spot at the Boston Airport!


Hanging out with Nate again! We were all so excited to see him! We saw him last in the capital of Papua New Guinea when we left last year on Dec 24th!

Chicken Lazone together again! Yum!

Nate was happy to drink Donkin Donuts Coffee once again!

Pizza with my parents!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!