Tuesday, December 21, 2021

December fun in America!

 


Last Christmas we were traveling around the world! This Christmas we are settled in MA near my parents place enjoying the Christmas season. We can fill up our fruit basket anytime with lots of yummy fruit! BUT we were excited to find a treat from Papua New Guinea the last time we went grocery shopping! Star fruit! 😊

Watching a Sunday afternoon movie with Piggie.😃

Staying warm with new soft socks!

Drinking dairy free eggnog sweetened with coconut sugar. Yum!



Decorating the tree a little more!



Sending out a few gifts for family and friends!



Enjoying our tree... a real one this year!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!