Thursday, January 7, 2021

Shopping!

 

A quick trip to IKEA and culture shock continues! SO many things to see!!

We are researching beds so that we can ship one back to PNG for us... anyone have any advice for a great bed to ship to PNG?

They are great models for advertising products. 😀


Healthy ice cream... Yum!

Granola bars galore!! 

SOOOOO YUMMY!!!
Hmmm... I think the 4 years in storage was not good for my boots.... so I had to buy new ones... thankfully, I found some that are similar, because these are so comfortable!!


Hmmm.... so many signs to follow in this world!

2 comments:

Brandy Ischy said...

We did the Tuft & Needle. It came rolled-easier to ship.

Kukmeri said...

Ok, great! Thanks!

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!