Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year in MA!

 

Being silly with Grandma... 3 heads but only 1 set of legs. 😀



I told Jonathan I needed a picture of him in his batman shirt to send to Aunt Ruth, because the shirt used to belong to his cousin... a few years ago!!

The Computer is in the repair shop... so Jacob has begun working on our PNG presentation with paper and pen! 😃

Napping with Grandma... or maybe pretending to nap. 😃

Naomi playing with the doll that I used to play with when I was little.



Ready for Church... I'm so thankful for a family in one of our supporting churches who left a tote of girl clothes and a tote of boy clothes at my parents house for us. They had winter coats, boots and lots of long sleeve clothes and pants as soon as we arrived!!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!