Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Homeschool Fun & Field Trip

Naomi loves to paint!

Jonathan's Reading Activity... which is very good info to learn!


"Whoa, Dad! I can't believe all these words have more than one meaning and spelling!
 
Field Trip... a new fun idea for homeschool! Naomi and Jonathan were excited!

We drove about an hour and a half to a village where Tracey lives... she has been staying in the guesthouse for the last 3 months due to unrest in her area. But now she gets to go back home! And we got to drop her off! It was a fun adventure!




Jonathan enjoyed helping Jacob take the boards off of Tracey's windows so she could start cleaning and unpacking her house.

Getting the generator up and running.


 On the way home...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!