Saturday, October 17, 2020

Donuts, Chocolate & Alan

 

Jacob decided to make us donuts one Saturday night... made with oat flour, rice flour, pumpkin and coconut sugar... yum!! Normally Jacob makes us waffles and sausage every Saturday night before campfire, but this time we got donuts!!

"Uncle" Nate was away on break in the capital city for a while and we were all happy to have him back, especially the kids, so they could use him as a jungle gym.😀

While Nate was gone we took care of his dog Alan. I am happy that Naomi and Jonathan are not afraid of Alan and enjoy petting him.

When I was a child, I was very afraid of dogs... so I am quite happy that after 40 years, I am no longer afraid of dogs and actually take Alan for runs now. 😄

You must look at what is in Jonathan's hand that is making him so happy... chocolate from Nate! And the best kind.... no sugar chocolate. Yum!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!