Monday, August 24, 2020

Homeschool Returns!


Our Christian Academy here on the Centre was supposed to start school on Sept 14th when the teachers had returned and were out of quarantine. BUT the teachers flights were canceled just a week before their flight. They are now rescheduled to arrive at the end of Sept. This is too late for us to squeeze a whole term of school into the months before Christmas. So school is canceled until January! Crazy, Crazy! So instead, we started school on August 24th!!

Naomi is so excited to be "doing school" with Jonathan! She is in preschool. I am having fun teaching her the same letters and sounds lessons that I did for Jonathan when he was 4 years old. Naomi already knows so much!


I am thankful that Jacob is teaching Jonathan Math, Science and Spelling and sometimes carpentry when there are projects around the guesthouse. :)


Free time in school to pick out something to do from the "school box". She loves it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!