Friday, May 22, 2020

Puzzles and fun @ home!



 Jacob LOVES puzzles. Since I got him this card table for Christmas he just does one puzzle right after the other. The table always has a puzzle in progress or just finished! So, if you are wondering what to send Jacob in a package.... a puzzle!!

 I usually just help in the end to get it done as fast as possible. I love to try all the same colored pieces in all the spots that are left! :)



 The one of the only vegetables we had left during the lock-down came from Nate's garden. Naomi and I loved to pick these tomatoes! We also had pumpkins growing outside the guesthouse that accidentally were planted from someone throwing seeds out the door. :)

 He made his own sandwich, meat and cheese, cucumbers, eggs, ketchup and mayo. He ate it all up!

 Then he made one for Naomi too! :)

 The kids are learning how to clear the table and wash the dishes!! :)

 And I learned how to make delicious crackers! :)


 They are also learning how to do puzzles.

 Ready to finish it...

 Done after a grueling 20 minutes of finding extra pieces that didn't fit anywhere and realizing that perhaps some of the pieces that the kids put in, where not exactly right! :)

 Our favorite oat waffles make us....

HAPPY! :)

 Happiness is also waking up in the morning on Saturday and getting cozy while reading a book!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!