Friday, May 15, 2020

Guesthouse Fun!

 The guesthouse hasn't been very busy lately due to lack of travel for COVID-19. But we have kept busy with having co-workers over for meals and fun.

 When our workers finally came back to work, there was a lot of weeding to do!
Kiso keeps the guesthouse looking nice with his extensive knowledge of plants and flowers.

 Chicken Pot Pie with Greens (Kumu) in coconut milk, yum!

 We were quite excited when lock-down ended and we could have a market again outside our gate! Fresh veggies!!!


 Fun with "Uncle"Nate!

A sample of Kiso's gardening ability.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!