Thursday, August 16, 2018

Grandma Came in a Box!

We were all very sad that Grandma couldn't come to Brisbane and see us when we were there for Naomi's annual MRI and medical check up. But we were happy that she was able to send a box of fun things to us! We were thankful that even though the box burst open, all the goodies were still inside!

LEGO, Jonathan's latest favorite!

A Unicorn stuffed animal for Naomi!

Airplane and glow stick for Jonathan!

After he figured out how to open it, he was quite excited to have a truck with his name on it!

Love this photos of Naomi and her new purse!



Naomi got a hair bow! Love it!

And her friend Linda also has a hair bow!

Grandma also sent an apron, that says "Mommy's Little Helper" and cute shoes for her too.


New shorts for me!

New Dress for Naomi!


Talking on Skype with my mom, love it!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!