Friday, March 16, 2018

Yummy food, play and sillyness...

 Excited to eat yogurt, applesauce and cinnamon.... I finally figured out how to start making yogurt again that we can all eat! Yum!

Naomi just started eating rice pudding with raisins... and she loves raisins!

 Playing inside a "tent", they love to laugh together!




 Jonathan found this lovely toy that someone was giving away, but unfortunately it is too large for our home... so he got a picture with it instead. :)



 The kids love to play and be silly but it makes Jacob quite tired. :)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!