Saturday, February 3, 2018

Jonathan is now 5 years old!!

Jonathan got to open a few presents after breakfast since we had a busy day planned! :)


We had our neighbors (an ex-pat couple who run the Wewak wharf) over for Jonathan's Birthday dinner, and he had a small ice cream cake.

Then we made a larger birthday cake and I already had a larger ice cream cake ready to go for the big children's party. :)

We had fun decorating it together!



It was fun to invite all the families on our center and watch Jonathan enjoy his party!



Our house has never been so full of people, so fun!

Rachel, my neighbor, Stephanie, Brandy, me and Christina - my co-workers

Jonathan loved his parties!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!