Friday, February 9, 2018

Good times!

 We enjoyed having our friends with Samaritan Aviation over for dinner. Jonathan loves having families over with children his age! He and Sophia had fun! Unfortunately Sophie's family had to leave PNG. :(

 Playing with clay that Nannie and Poppie sent in Jonathan's birthday box. Fun!


 More fun toys in the birthday box!

 But Jonathan didn't want Naomi to knock it down!


 Boat fun...

 Naomi loves to sit in this while I hang up clothes. And she says 'go, go go', but nothing happens. :)

Jonathan is learning how to read, he is sooo excited!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!