Sunday, January 28, 2018

Attending the Local Church

We usually all sing a few songs together here and then I take the kids over to the children's church building. Jacob stays here (white shirt in the left corner) to listen to the sermon.

For the last few weeks the Children's church teacher is on break, so the kids have been playing together instead. Children's church should start up again soon.

This cat was sleeping under the bench in the Children's church building.

Heading home after church. We love walking to church! or should I say 'strolling'. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!