Thursday, January 25, 2018

And the outside play continues!


Naomi has discovered her love for dirt and rocks! She can spend a lot of time playing, looking and moving dirt and rocks!



And Jonathan loves rope swings!

Naomi now has her own bike, although she can't reach the pedals so I pull her around with a rope. :)

And Jonathan has tried to pull her around too. :)

Now he can ride his big boy bike!

A nice hairdoo after taking off his mask and hat - now he is full of sweat!

A kiss for Grandma, Grandpa, Nannie and Poppie at home. :)

Ready for anything!

Playing with rocks in her Sunday dress too. :)

All tired out from all his running around outside!

Jonathan loves to play with Annabelle, another missionary kid here at New Tribes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!