Friday, October 13, 2017

Work projects...

 I got a new island counter top for my birthday!!

 LOVE IT!



 Pouring cement for a new front porch for Thomas and Petra's house.


 What to do when the lock on the storage room door breaks and you are unable to get in.. send in your 4 year old!




 And when your four year old can't use the screwdriver to unlock the door, you go in too. :)


Yep, they did get it unlocked and Jacob put a new lock on the door. :) Only in a third world country the lock breaks before you lose the key.

 Jacob finished building this new door for Supply (where missionaries get their food and other supplies)... an experiment... a wooden door rots quickly so Jacob tried a new look, it is made out of tin, just like the siding on the buildings.

 We are checking out this new door just before heading to Goroka for our break, Jonathan is ready to go on the plane! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!