Thursday, March 24, 2016

Last leg of our road trip - Ontario to Nova Scotia!

We really enjoyed our time in Ontario at the NTM headquarters... learned so much and got to hang out with lots of good friends! We had really nice weather, once we arrived there... spring like weather some days. But as usual, as we started driving, it started snowing! Thankfully it didn't last more then a few hours as we drove into Quebec!

Jacob was quite excited to eat Poutine, a famous dish in Quebec, which consists of french fries, a poutine (gravy) sauce, as well as all the fixings... bacon, onions and cheese!

I enjoyed my chicken dish, although I'm not sure what it was called because the menu was in French. :)

Jonathan enjoyed a home made PB and J, a staple that I carry with me. 

But he did start a good liking for Poutine as well. :)

And they made him an oreo cookie smiley face dessert plate, which he loved!

We even found a kids play place in Quebec on the river, but it was sooo cold!

In Halifax we discovered, "Hop, Jump and Skip", Jonathan loved shooting the balls everywhere!




Jacob discovered Ebony wood for sale too... you wouldn't believe the price! $14 for 2"x2"x12". But in PNG Jacob uses 2"x 6", 6 foot long for the same price!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!