Monday, March 21, 2016

Hanging out in Durham, ON Canada

It was fun to see Janet, a good friend!  Jonathan is getting a bit more practice with Crokinole now that we are in Canada, and he loves it!


 Jonathan also has learned a bit more about floor hockey in Canada too.

 While we were hanging out with Pete and Lesley at Tim Hortons, Jonathan had fun with the camera. :)


Lesley... Pete and Lesley worked with us at Interface for a few years! Good to see them!

 Heading out on a big second hand shopping trip with Julie, Joan and Elissa... this is the back seat crowd. :) So fun to hang out with good friends!

 So good to see my good friend, Julie too!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!