Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Amazing Husband!

After months and months of waiting and trying different baby monitors that weren't reliable, we finally decided to go with a hardwired intercom baby monitor system. It was pretty cheap on ebay Australia! But a lot of work for Jacob... digging, sweating and hauling a very tall ladder around to run the wire from Jonathan's bedroom to the NTM Business office where I work each afternoon, during Jonathan's nap. It works beautifully!! Thank you Jacob!! Now I can count money and do billings in the office with a great peace of mind knowing that Jonathan is definitely sleeping soundly! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!