Friday, November 28, 2014

Jonathan's activities...

 Jonathan was very excited when some missionary friends gave us this bike that their kids had outgrown!
 The only problem is that his legs are too short. So I have attached a rope to it that I can use to pull him around. He is learning how to steer the bike now. And I'm sure he will be tall enough to pedal in the near future. :)

Playing with a paper airplane that his cousin Jack sent him in a package. :)

 Jonathan loves to help his dad fix things...

They are working on the bread maker, something I use 3-4 times a week. I can only eat 100% whole wheat bread, but they don't sell any in PNG. So we make our own bread for sandwiches. So thankful for our bread maker! And that Jacob fixed it!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!