Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Enjoying the 'cold' Highlands!

 Jonathan loves the little table outside the guest house.


 And he loves to sweep!


 And he loves the slide

 And he loves the swing.

 Sunday evenings Jacob plays roller hockey with some fellow Canadians. Jonathan and I go watch for a few minutes. And now he says 'hockey' all the time. He finds the ball, wants to try on the jersey, the helmet and even use the stick. :) We found a plastic banana in the toy box here that he uses for a hockey stick, because he can't use Jacob's huge stick. :)

 New books to read about bulldozers and tractors!

 The playground is one of his favorite places!







No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!