Tuesday, September 16, 2014

 We enjoyed spending PNG's Independence day in Goroka. The NTM Center planned a huge event, starting with the high school band playing a couple of pieces including the PNG National anthem. 

 Then we watched a parade of many different tribal groups as well as the NTM missionary kids floats. This group is known as the 'Mud Men'.







 Jonathan seemed to enjoy watching everything!

 But he didn't want to get too close to these guys!


 Jonathan almost had a horse ride too, but the line was too long and he had to take a nap, maybe next time!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!