Saturday, April 26, 2014

Elissa came to visit!

 Our friend, Elissa, came to visit from Goroka. She is there for three months helping out. Elissa was my assistant cook at Interface for a year! And she went back after her time at Interface and went through all the NTM Training so she could come back to PNG. But due to her health, she was unable to come back until now! Please pray that her body heals so she can come to PNG full time!



 Enjoying our visit at a restaurant right on the ocean!


A cat in the restaurant, eats the crumbs and saves them from a lot of sweeping. :)


 And another day we went to a restaurant with a pool! Great fun for Jonathan!

And for dad and mom too!


Jonathan loved playing with Elissa!

Saying goodbye to Elissa at the hanger.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!