Saturday, April 12, 2014

April Happenings...

 A cruise ship docked at the wharf here in Wewak, just for the day!

 We are thinking of asking if we can jump on board when we are due for a trip home. Then we could have a cheaper method of getting to Australia. :)

 Jonathan turned 14 months old in April!!

 Jonathan was very excited to be introduced to the Rubix Cube!

 Jonathan had a playmate for a few weeks, Jeremy, 4 years old. Jeremy and his family live on an island near here where they are ministering to the tribal people.

 Jonathan was happy to show off his dad's four-wheeler to his new friend, Jeremy. :)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!