Friday, December 6, 2013

Our New Home!

 After our crates arrived in October it took us a few months to unpack boxes and put together furniture, but now we are finally settled. :) This is our living room... dining room.. and kitchen...

Our living room and dining room...




Our Kitchen.. I love the island!

 Standing in our dining room, looking at the living room and front door. And, by the way, our office is behind the bookshelves.

 Another shot of our kitchen.  :)



 Our bedroom...

 Our office/piano room....

Our office..

Jonathan's room... we still have a quite a bit of decorating to do in his room.

Our bathroom...

 So, now you have had a little tour of our home... but you must know that it doesn't always look like that... when Jonathan is awake and playing, he is quite busy!

 He loves to remove everything from the coffee table and sometimes pushes books out of the bookshelf. But now I have enough books on our shelves and he isn't able to push them. :)

But when Jonathan is awake the living room normally looks like this. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!