Monday, December 23, 2013

December... every day life

 We go to the market every Saturday to buy our fruits and vegetables... we usually get pineapple, papaya, bananas, sweet potato, pumpkin, cucumbers, mangos and coconuts every week. We are very thankful that the market is so close, just 5 minutes away in town.

 Enjoying the slide... just not quite sure how it works yet.

Jonathan loves dogs! And they love him too... licking his face like crazy!

 Jonathan playing with Isabell, the daughter of the lady who helps us around the house.

 Jonathan loves bath time!


Jonathan likes to be prepared for everything!

 Jacob enjoying his Christmas break!

 Jonathan loves the pool at the local hotel!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!