Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sorting!

 Our house at the NTM Center was a disaster most of the time! So much sorting and so many decisions... do we keep it and ship it to Wewak, or sell it or give it away. (If you check out the background, you can see Jonathan and I in the kitchen :))

 We were so happy to be able to sell some stuff and give some away so that we could consolidate our belongings into just 4 crates!


It was a slow process, but we had three weeks here to get it all done!

 There was so much to do, yet we still enjoyed time with Jonathan in the mess!

 When my desk was packed away in the crate... I found this old table that used to be in the kitchen... made a good desk as well.

 Some days we were happy to have a break from sorting and packing... our Bena friends would stop by to see us and meet Jonathan. Jonathan wasn't quite sure what to think about our Bena friends!



And Sundays we enjoyed a day of rest...even though there was still a huge mess... church in the morning and football in the afternoon. Jonathan is starting to love football too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!