Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Jonathan turned 6 months old!

 Jonathan turned 6 months old here at the NTM Center in the Highlands.


 And he started eating pumpkin and rice cereal!

 Whenever he is hungry, he loves it!

 Jonathan's new stroller, great for all the bumpy roads and trails!



 Our former Interface co-workers had a baby boy as well, so they left a big bag of clothes for Jonathan and some fun toys and shoes. :) Jonathan is modeling his new clothes in this photo.

 We were able to borrow an exersaucer while we were here. Jonathan loved it! And it enabled us to get more sorting and packing done!


 Jonathan wasn't quite sure what to make of the very cold mornings here in the mountains. :) So cold compared to the Sepik!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!