Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hanging out in Massachusetts... Feb and March

 Relaxing on the couch like a big boy...

 Dad cleaning the gums...

 Cozy and asleep!

 A visit from Auntie Sarah!


 Looks like a little angel at the moment... but at other times it doesn't seem like it. :)

 Reading with Dad.

 Jonathan's first time at Friendly's with Grandma and Great Grandma!

 It was great to have Danny and Tammy and family come for a visit... Jacob and Danny love to play chess!

Danny and Tammy are in the process of adopting their two fosters children, so we aren't able to post their family pictures online yet... have to wait until they are officially adopted... but I have a great family picture to post when the time is right!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!