Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Photos for 2013!

 We all enjoyed celebrating Easter together this year with my family in MA... and we had to take the traditional Easter photos. :) Sarah, my sister, and I in our Easter best. :)

 Grandma and I :)
 Grandma, my mom's mom, now lives with my parents, at age 93, she is healthy and enjoying life!





 Jonathan's first Easter celebration!

 The Grandparents, Dennis and Corrine, with our little man!

 Great Grandma isn't quite sure what to do when Jonathan's starts crying...

But a hug always helps!


Time to go... into the car seat...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!