Sunday, March 11, 2012

Our new kitten...

 After two years of constantly setting traps for rats and mice, and no end in sight, we decided that we had to get a barn cat. :) We like our new little kitten and we hope she turns into a great rat/mice killer. We are hopeful because she is already chasing bugs and killing large grasshoppers. :)

 We named her Socks, after my grandma's long time cat of 16 years. Socks Sr. passed away last year. :(
Socks likes the hammock too, but doesn't last long because she can't sit still. But it looks like she is enjoying reading about wood projects.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!